Galapagos Hammerhead Sports Bra
Our padded Galapagos Hammerhead Athletic Sports Bra features the spectacular silhouette of schooling hammerhead sharks – in an original image by leading shark biologist, Dr. Simon J Pierce, taken in waters off the Galapagos Islands.
The perfect top for your workouts–this comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
We donate 10% of sales to whale shark conservation
- Made to order
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
- Scoop neckline and racerback
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
- Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
- Best for A–C cups
- Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
- Removable pads included
- Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Please review our sizing chart below to ensure a great fit. Because we make each item to order, we are unable to receive returns for incorrect size selection.
Sizes in Inches
|Bust||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|
The Marine Megafauna Foundation
Marine megafauna plays a critical role in the health of our oceans’ vast ecosystems, and thus the survival of all marine life. The stakes have never been higher for these ocean giants, which is why the Marine Megafauna Foundation is on a mission to save them using pioneering research, education, and sustainable conservation solutions.
10% from the sale of this product is donated to the Marine Megafauna Foundation's global whale shark conservation program, led by Dr Simon J Pierce.
Learn more about the Marine Megafauna Foundation here.